Wednesday 7 October 2009

akihabara majokko princess



I've never really rated Kirsten Dunst, but then I've never really disliked her either, I suppose she has just slipped under my radar unnoticed. However dress her up like a J-Girl from a middle aged Japanese wet dream and suddenly I have all the time in the world for her. This is what you get when you mix in equal parts an edgy Japanese Artist (Takashi Murakami), one of the new wave of Hollywood film directors (McG) and a young, attractive and I'm guessing kinda impressionable actress (Kirsten Dunst). These are some behind-the-scenes shots from the triples collaboration which has Dunst bouncing around Akihabara, Tokyo singing a cover of “Turning Japanese” -and I think that's all there is to it, sounds awesome though, right?



0 comments: