Tuesday 26 January 2010

hmmm... i don't hate liberty print?



I've always despised liberty print because I thought it a bit flouncy, which is odd because I'm quite the flounce. Repetitive floral prints just jar me a little and none more than the lining of my shirt pictured above, considering this is a fairly busy check shirt it has always bothered me that someone would think to line it this way. However I've had a sudden change of heart -something that often happens to me- upon teaming this shirt with one of my spanking new neckerchiefs. My revelation is that if worn correctly with complementary patterns the liberty lining doesn't make me want to burn my shirt with me in it. Now the Jury is out as to whether I'll be seen in a full liberty shirt but as of today I rescind my hate of liberty print, it has been downgraded to a dislike. Well done liberty.

0 comments: