Thursday 29 May 2008

light me up



I don't smoke but I wish that I did. Firstly it looks cool- it just does and anyone who says it doesn't isn't cool. Secondly you have reason to have a Zippo which in themselves are about the coolest things on the planet. When you bring the two together and light your Lucky Strike (soft pack obv.) with your Zippo then you are, for that second, about as shit hot as you can get.

So I bring you a Zippo of Japan x FUCT colab which commemorates the bond between a soldier and his Zippo during the Vietnam war. Marines would often engrave pictures, sayings or regiment numbers on to the blank canvas of their Zippo.

[Picture courtesy of hypebeast.com]

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigs at Duty Free Depot and this saves me over 50% from cigarettes.