Wednesday 14 May 2008

mishka kern



Mishka are leading their 08 collection with t-shirts by Richard Kern, the 4 T's each available in 4 colours will feature some of Kern's most influential work. Read the blurb from the the Mishka website:

"Printed on 4 simple colors, the Kern for Mishka capsule illuminates the story of some of his most intriguing models including Lung Leg, a prominent scenster of the 1980s akin to Edie Sedgwick, that Kern can be accredited with discovering. To properly capture the collection, we invited renowned erotic photographer Ellen Stagg – also a former Kern model – to shoot the special Look Book. Very much a disciple of Richard Kern, Ellen’s portfolio includes clients like VHI Publicity, I-D, Life, Mass Appeal, The Fader, MTV, Vogue, Interview and VICE Magazine to name a few."

I have to say I have little time for Richard Kern, perhaps I should have more- but I do really like these T's and will be keeping my beady eye out for them.

0 comments: